Friday, January 2, 2015

one little word.

I love that instead of resolutions many people now choose one little word to focus on in a years time. This year I couldn't help but jump on the bandwagon. Many words came to my mind but one word spoke louder than others--



This year I want to embrace life, embrace the season we are in, embrace the changes that have happened and will happen, embrace motherhood, embrace being a wife, embrace. Plain and simple. I could easily sit and complain, just as I'm sure you could, but instead I will embrace my life to the fullest. I will throw out the bad, learn from it, and embrace the good. This year though I also want to be mindful of what God wants for me, what God is calling me to do in my life, my marriage, our ministry. Many times I focus on what I want when really I should focus on what HE wants for me. I will embrace what His plans are for me. 

Did you choose one little word (#olw) for this year? It's not to late if you haven't. I would love to hear what everyone else chose! 


2 comments: