Thursday, January 15, 2015

2015 bucket list.

2015 needs a bucket list for me. A list of things I will do, of things I will accomplish because why not?



one// family photographs. real professional (looking at least) photographs because we have none.
zero. zelch. & it breaks my heart a little more every day. 

two// master bedroom. Keith and I have never had a nice looking master bedroom, and I would love to create a beautiful space for just us because our marriage is important and we could sure use a little personal space that's just right. 

three// goodbye debt. I want to really buckle down on our budget so we can say goodbye to at least two debts this year. 

four// read the Bible together as a family. Christ should be the center of all of our home but I feel like often times He is not. I don't want to feel that way this year. 

five// take a vacation as a family. Maybe just a small day trip but something just the four of us.

six// become an oily family. I want to start using more essential oils. I love all the testimonies I hear and would love to see what they could do for my family.

seven// create traditions. currently we have ZERO traditions and that bothers this momma who wants to have some fun traditions my kiddos will remember.

I could go on but I don't want to be realistic and honestly (sadly), seven bucket list things are probably as good as it will get for us. 

What is one thing you hope to accomplish in 2015? 

No comments:

Post a Comment