Saturday, February 7, 2015

february goals

Writing out goals is always a happy thing for me. I love making goals for myself. 



{one} SURVIVE. Yep, you read that write--survive. Keith recently went back to school and this month is crazy busy. Yes, my husband has a full time job, is a youth pastor, and a full time student. Have I ever said my life is chaos?! I'm slowly learning to adjust to having more responsibilities for the time being while my husband follows God's plan for him. 

{two} send valentine's cards to some of our loved ones. Because why not? I didn't get around to Christmas cards this past year so why not send out Valentine's cards?!

{three} continue to work on my calling. God has recently laid out a plan for what He wants me to do so I'm going to work hard on it this month. More details to come about this. EEK. I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT IT THOUGH. 

What are some of your goals for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment