Monday, January 6, 2014

twenty fourteen.

hello 2014. hello new goals. hello change. and hello blogging





THIS IS IT. My year to be successful, to accomplish goals, and fulfill dreams! I am READY. 

one- time to read my Bible. My whole Bible. 
two- time to read books. One every month.
three- time to blog. Monday through Friday. 
four- get my body in to shape. 
five- pay off debt. All of it would be nice but I'll take some! 
six- two dates every month with my husband. Make my marriage a priority. 
seven- budget. EVERY MONTH.
eight- pray more. A lot more.
nine- keep a clean house. 
ten- proverbs 31. Enough said.
eleven- drink more water. 
twelve- learn to say NO. NO NO NO! 
thirteen- bring friends to Jesus. bring strangers to Jesus. 
fourteen- do something for me every now and then. 
fifteen- keep a prayer journal. 

Ambitious much? Of course! 

What are your resolutions this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment