Saturday, December 6, 2014

december goals.


Better late than never yes?

one// blog more. pretty simply put I would say. I always say I'm going to blog more and this month, I'm really going to try to even though I know this is one crazy busy month.

two// remember the reason for the season. Once again, simply put. I have been going over the story of  Jesus and his birth with the kiddos and I truly love it.

three// give. This season is about giving as well and I don't want to forget to give.

What are some of your goals for this holiday month??

{also because you are all dying to know--this is what I look like right now, glasses glare and all}

1 comment:

  1. Blogging gets so tough when life is crazy!
    I love how showing kiddos the reason why Jesus came somehow sets a whole new fire in our hearts! :)

    ReplyDelete